The worst player in the nfl is.............

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
........... David Carr no doubt! A congressional hearing should be held on why and how this clown keeps getting contracts:s2: :s2:

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Vince Young ain't far behind... what a joke.

Everyone lights up Cincy - and he's lead them to what - 6 points through 3 quarters?

He'll pad his stats with a couple of meaningless TD's late.....

Talk about overrated. Part of being a QB is being able to actually throw the ball. Running QB's don't make it in this league if you can't throw a lick....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

deportes

Forum Member
May 5, 2001
madjack
Vince Young ain't far behind... what a joke.

Everyone lights up Cincy - and he's lead them to what - 6 points through 3 quarters?

He'll pad his stats with a couple of meaningless TD's late.....

Talk about overrated. Part of being a QB is being able to actually throw the ball. Running QB's don't make it in this league if you can't throw a lick....

You are right, now he actually gets a touchdown. joker mfkr

Play reversed, he fkup again. rest my case he sucks

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Eli Manning is singlehandedly going to lose me a fantasy football game this week as Nole in Vol Land has Minnesota's defense. Unreal!

jr11

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
I'm thinking......

Gus Frerotte.

After attempting a throw more designed for dodgeball to Isaac Bruce, he fumbles by pulling from center A LITTLE EARLY AFTER A TIMEOUT.

And yet another NFL favorite covers the spread.

:com:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I'm thinking......

Gus Frerotte.

After attempting a throw more designed for dodgeball to Isaac Bruce, he fumbles by pulling from center A LITTLE EARLY AFTER A TIMEOUT.

And yet another NFL favorite covers the spread.

:com:

Not sure how he missed Bruce on 1st. Then, he fumbles the snap on 4th inside the 1. I almost blew chunks and have decided to call it quits in NFL for now based on this game.

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Not sure how he missed Bruce on 1st. Then, he fumbles the snap on 4th inside the 1. I almost blew chunks and have decided to call it quits in NFL for now based on this game.

I'm thinking the same thing, but it will be official after I lose my upcoming Bears 2h play. lol.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg