TheGreek is a JOKE

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
customer service is absolutely horrible lately.

try calling, get busy signal for hours.

made a western union withdrawal friday, never got processed, had to get the money on monday after they re-processed it.

made a deposit today with a netspend prepaid visa card and they tell me the transaction was declined in their system. since i knew that wasn't the case and money was available, i went online to www.netspend.com to check balance and of course, money was decucted from card and i am screwed for now on those funds.

i will have to wait 10-14 business days for 'IT' department to solve problem, then Netspend to refund the money back to the card.

i have had it with these non-clearly english speaking pricks

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
made a deposit today with a netspend prepaid visa card and they tell me the transaction was declined in their system. since i knew that wasn't the case and money was available, i went online to www.netspend.com to check balance and of course, money was decucted from card and i am screwed for now on those funds.

i will have to wait 10-14 business days for 'IT' department to solve problem, then Netspend to refund the money back to the card.

no opinion on the greek, but im not a fan of spiro anyway.

as to your netspend. wsex did a double dip on me as well. put in 500 three or four months ago and they charged my netspend twice. only put 500 in my account. and 1k was withdrawn from my netspend. it will sit there pending for thirty days.

you will be waiting more than 10 to 14 days if the greek is anything like wsex in that regard. neither netspend nor wsex worked together and 500 was pending for 30 days which is the netspend limit of pending transactions before going back to your card.

my guess is the greek won't be able to do much and neither will netspend. your pending transaction will automatically revert to your available balance in 30 days and there is little you can do about it.

wsex did "take care of me" for their inconvenience.
not sure if the greek will do the same

gl though

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
no, i wanted take out all of my money for my vacation to NYC and Ocean City, MD.

I just got back and wanted to deposit to take some afternoon games. my money was taken and caused me a 1 hour long hassle.

just a bunch of headaches, but this is what they did for me.

put the money in my account but I can't withdrawal that amount until this clears in their system or i deposit again that amount.

i guess we'll see how this pans out.:shrug:

PharoahUB

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Tennessee
no, i wanted take out all of my money for my vacation to NYC and Ocean City, MD.

I just got back and wanted to deposit to take some afternoon games. my money was taken and caused me a 1 hour long hassle.

just a bunch of headaches, but this is what they did for me.

put the money in my account but I can't withdrawal that amount until this clears in their system or i deposit again that amount.

i guess we'll see how this pans out.:shrug:

What more could you possibly expect?

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
I'm going through this same problem as I type this. I am currently on hold with the accounts dept at The Greek, and this lady is treating me like shit.

I only deposited $50.00, because I wanted to see for myself if this is a worthwhile method, and so far it is a nightmare.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Have a feeling this is gonna be a lost cause. The agent in accounts was nothing but rude, and I was left with "You'll have to call back in the evening to see what happens".

I've been with the Greek for 5+ years, and I have to say, this takes the cake.

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
their customer service has gone downhill over the years. you should ask to speak with Wally, he is the only one there that seems to know what's going on.

I ended up getting $75 in bonus money but it wasn't worth all of the hassle.

hope it works out for you.

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
They had to cancel the transaction and I had to call it in again. Didn't think it would go through again, but did.

Sheesh.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg