These Officials Suck

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
How much did they bet on NE, at least the mortgage and kids based on thier calls against pitt in this game.
horrible.
The fumble that was clearly before knee was down. What the fvck good is instant replay if you can't use it. These idiot officials have to much power.
The phantom false start call on the td run by bettis, hello. The coincidental personal foul on pitt that they strangely never show on tv, why?
pathetic

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. . . the false start call on the 1 was complete bullshit. However, I do feel like they are calling pass interference/holding on the DBs fairly because its going both ways. Still feel that if I lose my bet on the Steelers, it might be a result of the refs.

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
No excuse for missing a 39 yard fg, but no attempt necessary if made up false start wasn't called. The officials have had a lot more to do with the score of this game than the play on the field thus far. Yes I'm on Pitt and therefore biased but don't think 1 patriot backer could even argue the way the majority of the calls have gone. Still pissed about the fumble, funny how it just went away hardly anything said. Am very concerned about having to win on the road with Kordell and cover especially playing against the refs as well. I wish you could handicap the games without officiating being an issue, but truely makes it gambling.
Hope we turn it around and get a break somewhere in the 2nd half.
good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Yep. False start call has dented my over chances....

But on a bit of a tangent here...Surely it's about time the NFL scrapped the half-ass 'system' (can we even call it that?!) that is 'video replay'.

It's a joke.
Can't challenge when the officail blows the whistle, whether it was correct or not.
Can't challenge if snap already taken.
Can't challenge in last 2 minutes.

Also in the Miami/Det game a challenge was issued for possibly stepping out of bounds....Guess what....No sideline camera's....inconclusive!!!

I know this issue has been voiced a hundred times before but it's an absolute shambles.

The real 'mistakes' are the calls that can't be challenged anyway (ie. The false start.)

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
NE doesn't need officials help as they are dominating this defense at this stage of the game.
congrats to NE backers.
Its over now but what shoulda or coulda may have made this much more interesting but we'll never know.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Iam not gonna blame the refs for this loss...well becuase I cant...but they did however blow that false start on the 1 yard line

Other then that...my old high school fb team coulda put more pressure on Brady then these guys