Raging Bull
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2001
da Ring
www.madjacksports.com
Montreal-0.5-120
5 units
Vibes
Gotta go with the trend ,3-0-1 at Atlanta.
the trade, a bonus....

Back to Basics
rolleyes.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I LOVE IT
Montreal seek their third victory in a row tonight
Like i posted earlier this week, this is a well prepared team for a hard schedules in the coming weeks, they a the time to prepare theselve for these game. If i was the coaching staff i would see this one as a good occasion to see the offense finally score some goals, theo and def squad should take care of the rest
Montreal on the road is averaging 2.55 goal for and 3.55 goal against. That 3.55 goals against on the road doesn't look good but correct me if i'm wrong but i do believe that Garon is in fore a few apperance wich didn't help this average. This is scary but it also tell us that mtl plays more open on the road.

Atlanta when playing at home is averaging 2.77 goal for and 3.44 goal against.
We have two high GAA, this make the under play scary for me.

Atlanta has a home dog is 2.62 gf and giving 3.50 ga, again a high G.A.A
Montreal as a favorite shuts for 2.00 and as a GAA of 1.20, and i dont think they will give that much tonight

I see mtl scoring more than 3 goal in this one, and overall in this situation they are 6-1 when scoring 3 goals or more. Audette is coming in tonight and the habs have been shuting good in recents games, opportunities have been there. The arrival of new players, specially offensive weappons, more than often generate goals in the first few games and specially when things almost came thru in recent games. Against Boston they tried to play it open in the first(wich was not therrien system for that game) it didn't work cose Dafoe came thru but created some nice chances
On the other hand i dont see Atlanta scoring more than 2 goals and they are 1-5 in such a situation.

When playing at home Atlanta is 6"over"-2
Trashers when playing for an over/under of 5.5 are 7"o"/5"u"
Habs when playing for a total of 5.5 are 1"o" and 8 "u"
All those
Atlanta, meanwhile, hopes to build on Monday's 3-2 win over Buffalo,
which ended a 10-game winless drought (0-9-1).
Montreal won three of four from Atlanta last season and is 6-1-1 in the
short series.
Wont touch the total and laying -.5 for mtl,
small lean over

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Reed Nick douglash post, i dont agree whit the final results of the post but it makes the over look good to me
How do you see this?

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
You are right, and forgetting about the number a also have a vib for a big game for mtl. Dont ask me why and i could be wrong but and offensive fiesta wouldn't surprise me, something like 6-3.
Against Florida they got rob a couple a time , boston same story, two strong goaly, not the caese for tonight.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
See you later mr mo
Thats mtl and the over for me.
looking at rest of the card right now

nice having this "chat" whit you.
You are a big part of this forum succes, i hope you get satisfaction from doing all you do , 'cose i get it from what you do.
very professional work; and to do it everyday like you are is work..
Salut

vindy

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2000
Way to go mo, I can't think of anyone more deserving of that win than you. 5-2 for the habs, easy money
smile.gif

Vindy

Bet on MyBookie