This is Ground Control

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
to major DV8 and all other track forum crewmen.

got to watch tvg yesterday; that was pretty cool. new machine coming this week.

any you folks play sportsman?

and did you hear or see the lights going out at delta downs right in the middle of a race? i think everyone's okay, horses are, one jockey's condition was unknown the last i heard.

later mates,
wwgh

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
this is planet earth.....

this is planet earth.....

watched siphonic lose again yesterday in the san felipe,at2/5 .hard to believe this one was running with repent,harlans holiday last year.hate to see a promising 2y.o. going in the wrong direction.hope no one has this one in derby futures.the bridge jumpers got lucky to get 3r.d. all show pools paid 2.10.the winner medaglia d'oro paid 19.00 and looked strong.watch for this one in the s.a. derby if thats were he's headed.wgh must be on a lay off,sure he'll come back strong!

Jrdhorse

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Baltimore,Maryland
Hey Patternseeker

Hey Patternseeker

PatternSeeker is that new machine you are talking about the set top box for TVG for making wagers on the horses. I have a TVG account and make my wagers at TVG website online. Just want to know if the set top box is better than putting wagers in online. Let me know if this is what you are talking about. Thanks Jrdhorse

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DV8gambler

Forum Member
Nov 19, 2000
Shepherdsville,Ky. ,U.S.A.
baskets slow down now so maybe with the extra time I can produce better results, also would like to know about the set top, always cussing tvg web site.

hitting 10th FG

#10 DALES AND GLENNS 8/1 - Shortens back to sprint, will be rolling late, hot trainer.

#6 WILD VESSEL 9/2 - Needed last vs tough. will be ready today.

#5 TRUE SOLUTION 4/1 - Training sharp.

playing w-p #10
super 5,10 w/ 5,6,10 w/ 4,5,6,7,10 w/ 4,5,6,7,10

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
sorry guys, wasn't talking about tvg box.

my laptop is older and slower and more prone to break down than my old dodge omni -- i have a new laptop from gateway on its way, that's what i meant.

dam, wgh, if you'd had that 3 in the four hole --- nice payoff. you're circling in for a big kill i can feel; hope i'm on board with you.

wwgh

DV8gambler

Forum Member
Nov 19, 2000
Shepherdsville,Ky. ,U.S.A.
patternseeker

patternseeker

do you or the others use tvg mainly or use one of the others like brisbet which works much faster. I use tvg 90% of time for the convience of deposits and withdrawals (sometimes) being local. Would be interested to find out what others are using and the reliability of their pay outs.

As far as 10th at FG yesterday, another good coulda, shoulda, woulda story for 7 grand. I will take the $179 exacta 2 1/2 times and $20 w-p on both top picks after seeing 9/1 on them. A smarter bettor would've at least boxed the tri for $607, BUT IF ONLY :violin: #7 was a neck faster at 30/1.

checking Spt. today, maybe we can get some help from valuist which seems to have a good read on things there.

gl, WGH, trying hard.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Patternseeker--

I play Sportsmans and it is a very strange track. Imagine taking a rubber band and pulling it apart as far as it will go; that's what Spt is like. 2 hairpin turns and a stretch and backstretch that are way too long. Almost impossible to pass horses on the turn because its so sharp and not banked enough. Look for horses who've run well over the track in the past. You can win on the lead or from far back; its difficult to stalk the pace and win, unless you're inside. If you're stalking 3 wide on the turn, you have no chance.

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
buddha

buddha

v --

didn't see the race. did he crush them? am trying to find video replay.

wgh,
i don't use tvg because i don't have access to it; was at a friend's who has a dish and was checking it out. i have been using americatab (brisbet); i like the fact that i know the offices are two hours away if there's any problem (columbus) and i have had no problems at all. good payout -- next day check; i like the software. i use the youbet thing so i can view the race -- on my 1/2 inch windows media player!!!!

oh, and wgh, you're on indian time again. spt is dark today.

wwgh

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
strike that dv8, i'm the one on indian time!!!!!!!!

spt is ALIVE and WELL on the 19th!!!!!

:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg