this is what makes bases tough...........

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I liked cards and the over today, but I thought the risk for a parlay was too much and not worth it. Now, I decided to take them both separately for the same amount and Im going to take a small loss on the game, but there is such a FINE line in bases, does anyone else notice that? If anything is a legit grind day in, day out it's bases, sure there's money to be made if you're smart, but I mean Maddux looked unhittable today, it was 3-2 btm 7 I looked like Id lose both, then the pens come in and give runs up, of course Ive been on the other side of it having an under blow up for me, I mean but the walks and some of this chit just drive ya nuts, I've been gambling forever and I feel like I lose an hour or day off my life listening and watching these games with my action, LOL, am I alone here?

Mike

Last edited:

Scotty H

Forum Member
May 15, 2000
Hell no your not alone. My dumb ass had the under in the game. Anytime you play totals esspecially unders you have to look at the pens ie Clevlands just right out sucks. Right know I have no fell for whats going to happen. Very frustrating right now.

fine picks

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2002
dallas
AMEN BROTHER!!!!..I CAN HARDLY BREATHE TRACKING THESE GAMES. BY THE WAY, WHEN DOES THE NEXT ONE START?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
fine picks said:
AMEN BROTHER!!!!..I CAN HARDLY BREATHE TRACKING THESE GAMES. BY THE WAY, WHEN DOES THE NEXT ONE START?

Tonight man,LOL.......We truly are sick for betting on this stuff, I mean even the wins sometimes are lucky, there are some games you win/lose going away easily, but lots of em seem to be very iffy at the end and sometimes the losses spiral it's very f'in frustrating, but gamblings a drug just like crack or heroin, hell as long as you control it though and win some money it's well and good, but I've slipped up many a time and Im sure lot of you have and it's NOT a good feeling of course, had like a 1-6 day saturday, last game of the night i had the expos listening online to vin scully was 4-4 bottom 8, dodgers had man on 3rd 2 outs, beltre up, and I just KNEW hed single him home and f**k me, it's just a crappy feeling when you force bets at the end of a day, anyway lets try to hang in there I know a lot of us are struggling it's so damn streaky lets just try and get on a little roll here, good luck

Mike

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
I know how ya feel. I had the under in that game and was feeling pretty good in the 7th. That last hour was pretty fricking frustrating to watch.

ChrryBlstr

Forum Member
Feb 11, 2002
Hoosier country
NySportsfan:

i totally agree with you....took a nice oh-fer yesterday....and i still feel that KC runline was the best play out there....just one hit or walk at the right time and it would have been golden....but....like the old adage says....it's better to be lucky than good....and unfortunately....luck isn't something you can cap!!!

good luck to ya!!!

:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
ChrryBlstr said:
NySportsfan:

i totally agree with you....took a nice oh-fer yesterday....and i still feel that KC runline was the best play out there....just one hit or walk at the right time and it would have been golden....but....like the old adage says....it's better to be lucky than good....and unfortunately....luck isn't something you can cap!!!

good luck to ya!!!

:)

yea man, KC runline was a good play yesterday they had the lead and just imploded a little, a hit or walk here or there like you said, is all it takes sometimes, you just have to hope to hit some ones pretty easy, and the rest of em you hope the breaks even out and you pull a little profit, there really is no way to avoid luck or unluck. I just HATE when an anti-gambling person will see a game decided by luck, and say" see, thats why I dont bet, the spread came down to the final basket or final pitch" well, thats ONE game idiot, if you hit a lot of others you also get lucky on some and it evens out, Just annoys me when people say that, if you dont wanna gamble fine but say because they personally have trouble beating it over the long haul and its too stressful, that i can buy!

Mike

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
if this any help to you...in my opinion, april is a very unpredictable month...especially bullpens...i think you see more come from behind victories in april than any other month.
may to end of august is when the playing field levels and the patterns hold tru to form....the pretenders in april will be uncovered soon enuff...sept. is a good month to slow it down or shut it down as teams call up minor leaguers and most teams are going thru motions....personally, i lost 13 plays last week by 1-run or by a 3 run or more late inning comeback or in extra innings....so i feel ure pain, but thats early season bullshit....pitchers are starting to hit their stride and will keep things under control for the most part.....so hang in there..there is alot of money to be made, starting today thru august.

gluck all, steel city..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg