this is why phillip rivers doesn`t win anything....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the guy makes so many mistakes at crucial times....

the idiot has a 3rd and 7 and if they convert,game over....no timeouts Denver.....they're at the 50....so rivers has a screen called that`s covered...so instead of keeping the ball and taking a sack or running to keep the clock moving with under two minutes left he throws it into the dirt stopping the clock....at least 40 seconds handed to Denver on a silver platter....it wasn`t just an incomplete pass...he dirted it...

he` puts up stats but blows up way too often when it counts.....

theres something wrong with the guy

Last edited:

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
They were rolling 19-7 and when Rivers threw that interception to Miller the game totally turned around.

Scratcher

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2014
TBD
++ Broncos had BS call against them on that drive...refs did everything they could for SD....IMO..

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Probably the player I hate most in the league. Is a whiny POS that always blames everyone else on the field. This loss is all on him. I hope they make the playoffs because they have no chance winning with Rivers at the helm. Not to mention that I took SD rather then the Saints in my eliminator!!!

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
the guy makes so many mistakes at crucial times....

the idiot has a 3rd and 7 and if they convert,game over....no timeouts Denver.....they're at the 50....so rivers has a screen called that`s covered...so instead of keeping the ball and taking a sack or running to keep the clock moving with under two minutes left he throws it into the dirt stopping the clock....

he` puts up stats but blows up way too often when it counts.....

theres something wrong with the guy

great to see you around oh wise one from short pants days..

hope you are well sir.........

and yes Mr. Rivers always finds a way doesn't he...........:facepalm:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
great to see you around oh wise one from short pants days..

hope you are well sir.........

and yes Mr. Rivers always finds a way doesn't he...........:facepalm:

my brother.....hope all is well.....glad you`re hanging in...if you stumble into i.e.,give him my best....I include him in my prayers(yeah,i know that`s a dirty word these days....I guess i`m "old school") /groan...:0074

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
my brother.....hope all is well.....glad you`re hanging in...if you stumble into i.e.,give him my best....I include him in my prayers(yeah,i know that`s a dirty word these days....I guess i`m "old school") /groan...:0074

I don?t post on here often but I always looked for your posts gardenweasel, I love Rivers, he doesn?t always make the right decisions but I love the character he has. It was a tough loss (I teased them +3) but I?ll continue to root for them. Hope all is well with you... :toast:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Weasie, weasie, weasie. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you brotherman. :toast:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Hi GW :0059

so do you,partner?...love you....we have history together here(same with that "I`m an airplane" guy...he misses me about as much as a flower misses a buffalo stampede).//////.lol

hey rip...hope all is well...I was frustrated....watching the end of that game was like shitting concertina wire...?I knew I was a goner when phil threw that 3rd down screen into the dirt with a 1: 55 left stopping the clock for Denver...we`ve all seen it before...you know when your goose is cooked....at that point it was like giving Heimlich to a corpse.....I knew I was done...

oh well..it`s only money...???. via Imgflip Meme Generator

Bet on MyBookie