This just in...Steve Slaton is

BoDiddLy14

That Dude
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Good ol' Rocky Top
the baddest player in college football!!! I am just now getting my first look at Slaton this year and he has excellent patience waiting on everything to get set up and he is faster then greased lightning!

I may hop on the Slaton for Heisman bandwagon!

aycarnegie

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
I agree West Virginia has been looking good and I would be suprised if they don't win this game by at least 31.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
slaton is the real deal but its not like he was wvu's marquee recruit either. all this talk about maryland passing on him. wvu didnt know what they had when he got there either, considering gwaltney was supposed to be doing everything slaton is doing.

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Maryland isn't that good, but Slaton is. This being a national game with a performance like this will boost him up on the Heisman watch. He appears to have great patience and Hell of a lot of speed. Out of all games so far I haven't seen one where a RB starts like this. This is just one game, but he'll be on many more peoples watch list.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
umm it isnt like Maryland is good...he is a great back but a little reality here folks...

reality? espn says whats that? at this time last week, they were creaming over ian johnson. even though i had boise last thursday, it got really old listening to them gush over johnson the same way theyre gushing over slaton. herbstreit just called slaton the fastest player in college football.

do these guys get paid per hyperbole?

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
reality? espn says whats that? at this time last week, they were creaming over ian johnson. even though i had boise last thursday, it got really old listening to them gush over johnson the same way theyre gushing over slaton. herbstreit just called slaton the fastest player in college football.

do these guys get paid per hyperbole?

Amazing how bad just about everything ESPN does has become. Fowler may be the worst play by play guy ever. Pair him with Stuart Scott and I may blow my brains out.

Chill

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Quinn or smith will win the heisman, but this guy will be in new york with them.

His numbers will be outrageous this season.

Cellular18

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2006
over/under

over/under

Seems like this became the live feed forum. anyone think they will keep the game under 68.5?

Chill

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Cellular, With all the running it has a chance.
and new clock rules

Cellular18

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2006
yeah, gotta go up by at least 3 i would think. I have to watch the game on cbs sportsline. it sucks being a grad student with no money for cable. ...just enough to gamble with. I'm thinking they keep it under 68.5 I don't think they are going to be as aggressive in the second half. What for? The Terrapins need to make this a game first.

Bet on MyBookie