This place is 'square' central

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenix

Forum Member
Aug 10, 2003
Ever since I quit coming to this site, I have been cashing alot more. I've never really tailed anyone here, but sometimes reading so many different plays/opinions can muddle things in ones mind and make a person second guess thier own plays.

I think there's too many people here that post only for attention. They want every one to see them be successful. But alot of the time, posting fawks people up, because even when making thier plays, it's in the back of their mind that people will be critical of them. Personally, I've got a few fellows here I like to fade. For instance, if I'm undecided on a tough game, I'll just saunter in here and look for a game someone here 'really really likes'. Goes the other way roughly 65-75% of the time. Ka-ching.

K, I'm almost done, all I'll say is, anyone reading through these forums in hopes of tailing people, make your own choices, you've got just as good a chance as any of the people in here have to win. There's no 'lights-out' cappers here or on any other forum. It's every man for himself.

I'll also tell you that the smartest cappers NEVER come anywhere near this place :)

To reiterate: This is mainly a place for attention cravers and people who need reassurance from others. Consider it, because you know it's true :)

redrooster

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
just wanted to tell you this before this thread gets deleted. smoking crack destroys your brain. have a good life.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.