This Week's BIG Plays

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
Very solid last week overall! Posted Big plays 2-0-1. Should have bought the half on BYU! What a game that was...

Onto this week. Tougher and won't have as many plays overall, but I'll always come up with the big 3 to post:

Mizzou -21.5 -
Too much at home against much lesser opponent. Looking for 40+ from home team, enough said.

East Carolina +21.5
Taking the opposite side of this spread here. They were awesome in the 2nd half last week. Terribly hard to bet against the wagering cash cow - WV, but Pirates have their own impressive ATS records under Holtz, inc. 9-2 as a dog. Their pass attack is the best WV has seen this year and feeling good having this many points.

Cal - 7.5
Home Field gave this my edge as a big play over one of my "also likes" (Wisky). See some madjackers taking ASU here, but they don't have the same talent as Cal, especially on D which gives the advantage on both sides of the ball to the Bears.

Also Likes:

Wisky +14.5
Got a feeling the Badgers have been waiting for this game to put their best effort out and the Wolves may underestimate their long time rival in the big house.

Iowa -20.5
Bought the half here. Also sooo close to making into my top 3 here. There isn't much "fight" in Illinois these days getting pounded at home by the Orangemen. Zook on the firing line and don't see much help for his cause this week. This could get ugly fast. Will be taking the 1st half in this game as well.

Bama +3
Not much handicapping here, simply always love the side getting the points here, and bought a half to get the FG. Tide hasn't shown it's best stuff yet.

YTD Record:

Big plays: 4-1-1

Also Likes: 2-3-1

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
Nice day so far!!

3-0 on big plays and 2-1 also likes!

Adding a Big Play

Notre Dame -3
Lots of cappers on the other side including some we all respect on this site, but I have to go with the Irish seeking bounce right back and add to that some revenge from a year ago! Have to believe Charlie has his team ready to play and the early Heisman hopeful QB up for a big day. High scoring affair to favor ND!

Good luck all!

Bet on MyBookie