This will hit

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
1-0 yesterday as the cubs got the job done, today i am going with the white sox. they have lost 4 in a row and easily could have won 2 of those games. pudge left the game early yesterday and may not play, add in the fact that the sox have to win sometime soon. garland got hit hard his last start against the tigers and will rebound tonite. ledezma gets the start for the tigers and will get knocked around by the sox.

white sox -130

lock and load on this one guys

spider

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
well i was trying to just play 1 game but i couldnt pass these 2 up.

toronto/tampa bay under 9 1/2
towers has pitched lites out of late and halama has just been great at home. neither team is swinging the bats that great and both pitchers have been throwing strikes,

cleveland/kansas city under 9 1/2
who knows if anderson will show up tonite but he pitched very well his last start against cleveland as they struggle with leftys. the indians have westbrook on the hill and he leads the league in era.

spider

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Nice Card

Nice Card

Like the card tonight. We have the exact 3 plays. Hope thats a good thing for us.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
pittsburg
burnett has been lites out this year and even better on the road. davis for the brewers has been hit hard his couple starts. pirates will get the job done.

spider