Thoughts on Anaheim v. Oakland

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I am having a tough time reading this one. Popular play seems to be Oakland and the under 8. But I am having a tough time pulling the trigger.

Past meeting in Oakland with Hudson going for Oakland:

9/19/02 Hudson v. Appier - Oak 5 / Ana 3
7/17/02 Hudson v. Appier - Oak 4 / Ana 10

Past meeting in Oakland with Lackey going for Anaheim:

9/16/02 Lidle v. Lackey - Oak 4 / Ana 3

Lackey did face Oakland (Lidle) in Anaheim on 9/11/02. Result: Ana 6 / Oak 5.

Lackey's first game this year he went 5 against the Rangers. Hudson went 8 against the Mariners. Both games went under (10 & 8 respectively).

I should probably lay off, but looking for help. :shrug:

Thanks and I hope everyone did well today. My five unit Whitesox wager came in thanks to a huge Whitesox 8th. :eek:

Need 6 more outs for a push in the Colorado under 10. I keep hearing the cheers from Coors field from my balcony. Hope it's for webgems. :D

~Patel

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Trump,

See you are from HB. I was born and raised in Manhattan. Lived on 1st place in Hermosa for a few years, too. Moved to Denver 3 years ago. Jonesin' for El Sombrero & Shellback.

Where in Hermosa are you? From SoCal?

~Patel :toast: :drinky: :weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trump tight

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Hermosa Beach, CA
I live on 16th and Manhattan. I've lived in the South Bay for about 8 years. Just did a little tour on Friday: started out with a little golden tee at The Underground. (Formerly: Besties) Hit Shark's Cove, and then ended up at North End. (Formerly: Critters) We head over to Shellback for a little GT when Ercole's is taken. I like Manhattan a little better than the Pier. The rif-raf factor has increased dramatically down there. There was a murder on Pier/PCH two weeks ago. Not worth it to just go grab a beer.

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Played soccer for the old Besties Bar. Today is probably a good day for El Tarasco!

So you're going with the under, huh.

I'm still deciding.

I guarantee we know some of the same crew in the South Bay. Lots of Mira Costa grads.

I'm back in MB on May 1 for a few days.

~Patel

trump tight

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Hermosa Beach, CA
It has been really windy here for the last couple of days. . . and COLD. (50's at night) I know that's when the folks in Denver break out their tank-tops, but we get a little spoiled around here. This morning it was phenomenal. Light breeze, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Then the wind started picking up again. I'm heading out to Lost Wages for a bachelor party when you're back here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I'm not sure which is more disturbing, the fact that I just took the Angels for 2 units or the fact that you admit you sat next to Ponch.:shrug: :nono:

Let's go Champs!

~Patel

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg