THOUGHTS ON ST LOUIS TONIGHT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
this isnt directed toward you personally at all. its more of a general statement. but why in the world would anyone "hammer" the cardinals now, tomorrow, or next week? theyre playing for absolutely nothing. they just want to get into the post season heathy. while people are laying all kinds of chalk with them and expecting 100% efforts, the cards are going through the motions and just trying to pass time until october baseball gets here.

JB22

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
far away
YES YOU ARE CORRECT I JUST HAVE A FEELING COMING OFF A LOSS LAST NIGHT THEY SHOULD WIN THIS GAME . I DONT THINK THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO TO POST SEASON ON LOSING NOTE .I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH I LIKE THEM IN THIS SPOT / LOST THER LAST 2 GAMES

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vinny Vegas

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2005
Paradise
They lost last night w/ a 23-1 record on game 1 series after a loss...NOW 23-2, so I think the effort is HALF ASS...LOL

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
No $$ for me.

From my read of the line movement I would bet the Reds here. But Marquiz can hit the ball though and that gives them a big edge over what looks like a weak starting lineup tonight for Cinci. Couple big names out. Ortiz has made the most money for the Reds this season and he got shelled in a two inning stint last time he saw Stl.

Still think the line is begging for easy Card money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
You've gotten very good advice. The Cards may win tonight and there next 5 or 6 for that matter.

They want get any of my money tonight.