Thoughtz and opinions

Harrygnyc1

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hey everyone,

Thinking about taking the over in the Oregon vs. Purdue game tonight of 60. Purdues defense is awful. Please chime in and lete know what u think one way or the other. Thanks

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Can't pull the trigger on this game, line has shot up to over 30 so everyone is on Oregon. Purdue TT won't budge off 14.5. Not sure how motivated Oregon is after squeezing OH St out. Even first half TT suck. 24.5 and 7.5. I know it is no help but this is the only game tonight I am unsure of. Tailing Jord on OK State and FSU and I like the Nevada TT over 23.5. Good luck what you decide to do.

Harrygnyc1

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 2, 2019
Can't pull the trigger on this game, line has shot up to over 30 so everyone is on Oregon. Purdue TT won't budge off 14.5. Not sure how motivated Oregon is after squeezing OH St out. Even first half TT suck. 24.5 and 7.5. I know it is no help but this is the only game tonight I am unsure of. Tailing Jord on OK State and FSU and I like the Nevada TT over 23.5. Good luck what you decide to do.
Ok thanks. I am taking byu tt over tonight and looking at Nevada tt over. I appreciate it. Good luck

Bet on MyBookie