Throwin Darts-11/16/03

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fein

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
Pembroke Pines, FL,U.S.A.
Best Bet:
New Orleans Saints -8?
The Saints are finally playing good football and had the bye week to prepare for a horrible Falcon team. The Falcons beat a Giants team that did not show up last week but will not enjoy the same success today. I am expecting the Saints explosive offense to score early and often and force Kurt Kittner to beat them with his arm. We must remember the Falcons rank close to the NFL basement in both offense and defense statistics.

Remaining plays ranked in order of strength:

Baltimore Ravens +4?
The Dolphins offense has struggled as of late and their current offensive problems will not help correct that. The aggressive blitzing Ravens defense will have a field day against the struggling O-line of the Fins. Billick will not let Wright beat him and expect him to ride Lewis in a close game.

Jaguars +9?
The Jags are statistically much better than the record indicates. The improvinf offense of the Jags should be able to score against a Titans team who may be looking past them.

Jaguars over 44?
The titans average over 30pts a game and the jags are in the mid-pack of NFL scoring offenses.

Carolina Panthers -6
The Redskins may have come back and win against the Seahawks, but there are still many problems with this team. The Panthers will run the ball down the Redskins throat and their defense will not give up any big plays to the Washington offense.

Kansas City Chiefs -6
I have bet agaist KC too many times this year I will not get beat again. Although the Bengals are improved we must not forget they are in a below average division.

New York Giants over 38
I am looking for some points here with two beat up secondaries.

LOL
Fein

All feedback is appreciated