Thrusday Thoughts

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

atmswim

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2005
ND over Old Dominion - ND is playing the best ball they have played all year long. They have slowed down the pace of play and effectively tear down defense for last second shoots. They are experienced group of players (seniors and juniors) and will make OD play at their pace.

Vandy over Murray St. - I have no idea why people think Murry St. will beat Vandy. Murray St. did win 30 games but they were against horrible teams. They played Cal at the beginning of the season and lost by 5 but we all know how bad the Pac-10 is this year. Vandy has the size and players to win this game by double digits.

Marquette over UW - Big East vs Pac-10. Enough said. Have no idea why UW is getting so much respect. They beat my beloved Aggies at UW because during the game our best player broke his leg (note: we were winning at this point)! When your best player breaks his leg in a game that affects the team.

Tennessee over SDS - Not sure why everyone is giving so much love to SDS. Have people forgotten that Tennessee's have height is 6'7 and that they are the only team in the tournament to beat two different No. 1 seeds (Kansas and Kentucky). I was reviewing SDS's schedule and they don't have any good wins (I don't consider BYU or UNLV a good win).