THU MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatback

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Hey stock. Wanted to get ur thoughts on arizona. I feel that the come from behind win last night is the spark that wasington needed to break their 5 game losing streak and to get back on track to put together a solid winning streak.
I wascreally liking wash tonight with the better pitcher, at home, and enthusiasm rolling over from last night
You have dbacks rl so just wanting to get ur thoughts:0008 :0008

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Hey stock. Wanted to get ur thoughts on arizona. I feel that the come from behind win last night is the spark that wasington needed to break their 5 game losing streak and to get back on track to put together a solid winning streak.
I wascreally liking wash tonight with the better pitcher, at home, and enthusiasm rolling over from last night
You have dbacks rl so just wanting to get ur thoughts:0008 :0008

Sorry fatback just saw your post and game started. I just feel the Dback's bats are much better than the Nats especially recently. Detwiler has been strong but not dominating enough to back me off this bet. I would've played the Dbacks at -110 but I love the value laying the 1.5 especially with road favorites. They always get nine innings at the plate.