THU MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
No Ryan Braun in line up tonight. Not sure how they'll generate runs with Braun and Lucroy out....Greinke road performance is shaky at best. Coming off a terrible outing on Saturday night against Arizona where he was chased out of game real early.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Played brew, no kemp.

Dodgers had been without Kemp for the last two weeks prior to this series and had a 9-4 record. Braun out of a lineup that struggles to score runs will be interesting to say the least. Greinke's road ERA 7.03 , .369 opp BA in five starts. Dodgers 21-8 at home.

GL Pigskin, if I'm wrong I wouldn't be that upset. The Brew Crew are my team.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Greinke's road #s are easily looked upon as bad. But, a closer look, shows that he's had 2 great outings, and 2 really bad outings. 8, 1, 3, 7 runs in those games. So it's a roll of the dice to me. With Braun and Kemp out of lineups who struggle to score runs, I'm rolling the dice with the under. Hopefully both pitchers stay away from the BBs. That's what will kill the total(specifically for Billingsley).

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. I don't have a lean either way as far as who I think will win.

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Greinke's road #s are easily looked upon as bad. But, a closer look, shows that he's had 2 great outings, and 2 really bad outings. 8, 1, 3, 7 runs in those games. So it's a roll of the dice to me. With Braun and Kemp out of lineups who struggle to score runs, I'm rolling the dice with the under. Hopefully both pitchers stay away from the BBs. That's what will kill the total(specifically for BillingslBu
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH. I don't have a lean either way as far as who I think will win.

GL Bucs