Thunder is fucking horrible!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
Joined 2 weeks ago and have got absolutely murdered in every sport! It's hard to pick that many losers!

Should of learned last year when he lost 100% bankroll in one day

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Joined 2 weeks ago and have got absolutely murdered in every sport! It's hard to pick that many losers!

Should of learned last year when he lost 100% bankroll in one day

WE FINISHED +IN NFL LAST YEAR JUST LIKE WE WILL THIS YEAR - BUT YOU ARE CORRECT PATHETIC WEEKEND AS FAR AS ALL THE OTHER SPORTS PLUS IS MANY OF THEM BUT HEY - YOUR UPSET- LETS SEE HOW THINGS FINISH UP.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Sounds Like Da LOVE BOAT DONE SUNK !!!

IF YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A 1100% OR EVEN HALF THAT IN LAST YEAR THINK YOU YOU WOULD BE SINGING - THE GUY IS SOUR - Has a right to be- I really screwed up in college foots this weekend- But hey thank goodness the bowls are coming.

You guys are great.

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
WE FINISHED +IN NFL LAST YEAR JUST LIKE WE WILL THIS YEAR - BUT YOU ARE CORRECT PATHETIC WEEKEND AS FAR AS ALL THE OTHER SPORTS PLUS IS MANY OF THEM BUT HEY - YOUR UPSET- LETS SEE HOW THINGS FINISH UP.

You lost 100% of nfl bankroll in one day so therfore you lost 100%
Maybe you had the luxury of starting another bankroll, but many of us didn't!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
You lost 100% of nfl bankroll in one day so therfore you lost 100%
Maybe you had the luxury of starting another bankroll, but many of us didn't!

Ok you can speak for yourself- No problem with that - Point is we won and are winning- As far as repeat customers its 85%. Many from the first day. That day last year was a anomaly. again I know your upset about this weekend. Can not change it. Please forgive me. I will just keep doing what I am doing. I have alot of customers who I consider Friends. I won 157% 3 weeks ago -Streaks happen. BMONEY- you have my phone - you could have chatted- you chose this venue. Obviously that is your choice and my services are not wgat you would like. I wish you the best of luck. You are a good guy and really mean that.

JEFF

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

Here is the deal - Bmoney did not do well those weeks- The service is doing very well - We have over 600 customers - I had a bad weekend- Spot guys are hit or miss period. Last weekend was extremely good

Records are kept accurate- He is correct if we are down in asport a 6% play is still 6% of current br not original. But same with sports we are up - which is majority. 6% is more than original br + withdraws. But hey to each his own. As far as sitting by the computers- TAPATALK WAS invested in a year ago you are notified within seconds As far as the guy who signed up for a week he did well. But again majority of my guys are not weekly.

TAKE CARE

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

Here is the deal - Bmoney did not do well those weeks- The service is doing very well - We have over 600 customers - I had a bad weekend- Spot guys are hit or miss period. Last weekend was extremely good

Records are kept accurate- He is correct if we are down in asport a 6% play is still 6% of current br not original. But same with sports we are up - which is majority. 6% is more than original br + withdraws. But hey to each his own. As far as sitting by the computers- TAPATALK WAS invested in a year ago you are notified within seconds As far as the guy who signed up for a week he did well. But again majority of my guys are not weekly.

TAKE CARE

Where?

no one believes this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
you guys should leave this man of honor alone....600 customers cannt be wrong.

he even put his number up for you guys.

good luck thunder

:0074

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
Ok you can speak for yourself- No problem with that -

that is an unsatisfying answer, as if he is offering an opinion, when it a fact that he lost his full roll based on your advice ,and he had to pay you to do it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
that is an unsatisfying answer, as if he is offering an opinion, when it a fact that he lost his full roll based on your advice ,and he had to pay you to do it

It is not a fact and again I will never throw some one under a bus- The service is doing just fine= I wish you well

Reactions: Mr. Hound

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV
I can't believe anyone is shocked by this. His numbers have been fudged for over 10 years. That's why he uses the bullshit % instead of units. He manipulates that into his favor. He wouldn't be able to do that with units. The fact is if you have 100% and you lose 100% you have nothing left. There is no arguing that fact.