Thur hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
My goodness... FADE ME!!! Two stunning days so far with a solid 2-7 record!! Anyway hope you all are doing much better than me. Maybe fading me will be the way to go!

I could give all the excuses in the world but that would be stupid. Just a bad run, with bad picks by me, period.

Short and sweet tonight..

Iona -2 at Fordham. Iona is solid this year... offensively. Sometimes teams just start out bad, enter Fordham. Defensively Iona has some work, allowing almost 50% shooting by their opponents. Defense wins not offense. Fordham allowing only around 42% so far on the year. If they play defense at home like they should they win straight up. Plus this looks like a trap.

The play...Fordham moneyline (Fordaham by 6)

Nevada +4.5 at Kansas. Some wounds dont heal, that drubbing last year wont either. Bill Self at home is always tough. But what I like is the under in this. Both these teams are well coached and rotate well defensively. They KNOW defense win championships and I think we see a clinic tonight.

The play... UNDER 138

I have been pretty horrible so far. But heck if I judged a season on only two days that would be stupid. loooonnnngggg season, couple bad days, no biggie. Take it what you will, play it or fade it!

Good luck to all!

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie