Thur hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Yesterday 3-1
Year to date 12 wins 25 losses
over .500 countdown week 3-1

Got a bit lucky with W Kent. But thought we got a bit unlucky with Minny. Thats the game sometimes. Tonight..

Wisky -8... They ALWAYS do this. Play a game real tight, sneak out a win and then have what looks like an inflated line the next game. Bo Ryan will have them ready after a lackluster game vs. UNC Wilmington, not that much to like with Wisky Mil, good not great going into a tough Badger home.

Arky -3.5... Yes Mizzou st. is talented, yes they can shoot, yes this yes that. I honestly think we see Arkys best game of the year. Game will be close till the end but Arky covers.

Miss st. -10.5... Too big a step up in class tonight. Miss st. is brutal at home. They can really bury people there. I like Stansbury.

Home teams roll tonight.

As always, good luck!

Hobbs

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Good Luck.
Careful with MSU. This is not the MSU teams of recent. The old MSU would never lose at home to SE La.
Jacksonville will slow this game down and they have a balanced attack.
I think the keep it close and the spread will come down to the last 3 minutes.

Double Two

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Pelham, Alabama USA
FYI-The Jacksonville State/Mississippi State game is NOT being played on campus. They are playing in Jackson, Mississippi at the Mississippi Coliseum. Like the Bulldogs myself!!:yup

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Miss st game

Miss st game

Ahhh ok. You know that line looks real funny then at 10+ if they game isnt in at their true home court. Jack st. is not a bad team... Well Im gonna ride the storm out on that one. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Jax St is putting up a great effort considering they are shooting 25% from 2 point range.
The million dollar question is can they do it for 2 halves as they trail by 3 and have never trailed by more than 4.

Good call on the other 2.
Wisky finished half weak but looked solid.
Ark is in great shape if Mizzou St keeps shooting like this.

Good Luck

Bet on MyBookie