THURS puck picks

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Yesterday: 2-1 (+0.95)
YTD: 13-13 (-1.05)

Somebody kick me if I play WSH again in the near future. They managed to pull it out in OT but jeez, I was sure they would lose after going down 2-0 early in the first. I?m sure my neighbours were wondering what was going on after 3 hours of loud swearing and yelling quickly turned to hoots of joy about 45 seconds into overtime. I both love and hate it when games go that way.

Be back soon with some plays!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
That was a interesting game. They better get their act together. I guess I should be happy with 4-3-1 with only 2 home games, but most of the teams they have played on the road have been pretty bad. I went to the bathroom just as they were dropping the puck for OT, and came back to the replay of the gamewinner. Boy was I surprised. A line change basically in the middle of a Bondra break away?!?!?! I usually don't take them out of sheer principle, so I will take the responsibility for kicking you next time when you are leaning that way. Good luck to you.

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
LOL, thanks SJ
biggrin.gif

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Here we go with another night of pucks. God how I love hockey.

EDM ?0.5-105 / CLM
The biggest failing of this Edmonton team is their inconsistency: they have a tendency to really put it in the tank sometimes, but on the bright side they always come out of it looking strong?and what better place to do that than in Columbus tonight. One of the major problems for the EDM squad lately has been their seeming unwillingness to take the body ? they pussy-footed around vs. NSH and DET and it got them nowhere. EDM will lay some serious punishment on CLM tonight, which will in turn create openings against a very weak CLM defense. The offensive and defensive stats are nearly all in Edmonton?s favour tonight, and the line has some value too. Go Oil!

Good luck tonight crew
cool.gif

Kron

Bet on MyBookie