THURS

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
69-55-2 YTD
1-1 Parlay

7-3 last night. Here's what I show for today.

Citadel +3. They win this one stright up. Much better team than previous years. They dont have much of a home court advantage, but they should pull this one out.

Minnesota +1. Should be a great game tonight. Tubby really has these guys believing they can win against quality teams, and I think this is a nice spot for them. Off of a bad loss to Northwestern on Sunday, the Gophers by 5.

Seton Hall +2. The dogs keep showing up as of late. Hall gets their first Big East win tonight.

Eastern Illinois +9. I think this is too many points for a team playing good ball as of late. Murray St is not good enough to be laying 9.

Western KY -13. Western is too solid both offensively and defensively for ULL. Not to mention they are undefeated at home, I am seeing a 20+ point win here.

:mj06:

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
Washington St +5. Another team that better show up. No doubt this will be a low scoring game, hoping Wash St makes their free throws.

murphman

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2006
Scranton
Late play, Washington -6. Lewis is out for USC. First sellout of the year for Washington, I will bite.

Bet on MyBookie