MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
2-2 last night as Ump in Pirates game blew my big night :rolleyes:

6* Over 7.5 -120 Pirates/Yankees @Pinnacle
(6* plays are huge for me)
If you get 8 over +100 it's still worth a big play IMO. Pirates are hitting right now scoring 6.7 runs per game over the last week and their 6-1 over in their last 7 road games. Perez is having a bad year with the over going 10-2 so far including 4-0 on the road where he has an 8.68 era. His last two starts were O'k but pitching well against Tampa and Atlanta is easy right now. The Yankees pound lefthanded pitching scoring 6.1 runs per game and hitting 26 home runs in 19 games against them. In their last 3 games against lefties they've scored 24 runs. The Yanks bats have come alive since returning from their long road trip pounding out 16 runs and 27 hits in two games. The over is also 5-2 in RJ's home starts this year. This low total reflects that people still think that RJ and Perez are dominant pitchers like they were last season, but neither guy is close to his form of last year.

3* Mets -124 (Benson/Glynn)
Benson has been pretty solid and gives the Mets a chance to win every time he takes the mound, he's 4-1 2.72 over his last 6 starts. Mets are 3-6 last 9 games but Benson won 2 of those games for them. Oakland has won 10 staright games at home but this is a gut feeling play for me that the Mets will get to Glynn today.

Best of Luck to everyone!

Best of Luck to everyone tonight!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg