THURSDAY...can we keep our streak alive?

SLIDER SPORTS

Forum Member
May 19, 2010
4-0 this week....looking to go 5-0!

10-3 +$708

Today, I kept going between a couple games. But, the dreaded "I got a feeling" crept in. How much have we all lost on that "FEELING".

This play just smells fishy.

I am going to take the Pittsburgh Pirates to snap their crazy losing streak tonight.

White Sox are 6-2 in interleague play and the Pirates are 0-5. You have Buehrle (who is 3-0 and has a 1.80 ERA lifetime record against Pitt) against Ohlendorf (who is 0-1 with a 7.45 era)...seems like a HUGE mismatch. The Bucs are losers of 9 straight games!... how is Chicago only -125???

Enough said: all stats point to a Pale Hose victory...I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet with my gut tonight.

Pitt +115

GLTA! The weekend is near!!! :00hour

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Another trend I see in games like this when a dog is "magically come out of a slump", errors seem to come around making OVERS hit alot easier... Just a thought...

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
WOW! Thinking the same Pirates are due. BOL:0074

due? teams with ross ohlendorf in their starting rotation and a $36M payroll are never due.

"due" is for people who don't believe in independent trials. 3 independent trials in a row. black each time. :) i guess the nats are gonna sweep the sox this wknd, huh?

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
due? teams with ross ohlendorf in their starting rotation and a $36M payroll are never due.

"due" is for people who don't believe in independent trials. 3 independent trials in a row. black each time. :) i guess the nats are gonna sweep the sox this wknd, huh?
They will win the first game for sure,95 %,just tail me.Ha Ha....All joking aside I love Strasburgh to extend his win streak to 3.

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
really eeee? that's a heavy # agianst a team that's won 7 of 8. it was the cubs and pirates but still.

SLIDER SPORTS

Forum Member
May 19, 2010
10-4 +$621

Boo... the bucs made it close at the end...but get bit again by "the FEELING". Sorry guys...hopefully we can turn this around tomorrow.

Bet on MyBookie