Thursday: College of Charleston @ PK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Yesterday: 1-0

YTD: 14-9-2

Canisius is playing its first real home game of the season and is 4-0 ATS, but they are in a let-down situation coming off a road loss at top 25 Marquette.

CofC is a good team; they came within a couple of baskets of beating Auburn on the road.

- Jon

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Good Luck Superbook, I passed this game, when I capped it I had Canisus winning by 1.5 points but I feel both teams are more than capable of pulling the W here. I will be pulling for you to nail the play!

TheItalianguy

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Washington, DC
superbook

I didn't watch the game but I seem to recall that Canisius didn't lose by much at Marquette (which I think it's a good team this yr.). I was leaning on them for tonight but after seeing you on the college of C. (no clue of how good they really are) maybe it's a no play...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Italian Guy -- probably too late, but Canisius caught Marquette just two days after a tough loss at AZ and just before this weekends game at ranked Wisconsin.

- Jon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JHebert

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Westerville, Ohio
Great call Superbook. I'm back playing after a long hiatus and trying to discipline myself by taking the best of everyone's posts and limiting the action. Last night was 3 & 0 from you and two other posts. They made the most sense to me and I went with those three. The only game I lost was Pepperdine -1 1/2. That was my own idea. Have to use you guys expertise and pick and chose your well thought out plays. Thanks again and GL.