Thursday Exhib

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Hope everyone has a successful season. If I can be of help and do well at this I will continue to post on a daily basis. Traditionally I have done well with games that I have an information edge in. That worked well in NFL preseason and has worked well in the past in exhibition. I get as many pitchers and rotations for every game that I can and try and find an edge.

Thursday

LA Dodgers -125 Dodgers are going with Nomo, Gagne, Mota, and Lee. Tigers are missing five regulars from the starting lineup and are going with younger pitchers throughout the rotation. This is the type of play I really like. Few starters and rookie pitchers against proven commodities for LA. First day but a strong play.

Other info - and may add a play later. Yankees going with starters and a rotation of Hitchcock, Contreras and Weaver. Reds no Casey or Larkin. Dempster is starting. Considering the Yankees for a small play.

Oakland missing four starters including Tejada and Dye. Zito starts but the rest of the rotation is weak. Have virtually nothing on Milwaukee except that Kinney is starting. Wish I had more because the Brewers might be worth a look.

I will update more if you have questions. Problem arises that these game are early and it takes me a while to research the games.

Have a good day,

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Good way to start the year with a win. More exciting than
it should have been but all the counts is the W.

Back on Friday.

Tom