Thursday Hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Well, I stopped posting until I could turn around this losing streak...Last two days have been very good. Let's see if I can keep it up now...will update record later but it is around 42% or something so tread lightly...

George Washington -19' - Come down to one stat in this game - turnovers

Gonzaga -10' - Washington St goes on road for first time...into Gonzaga that just played a tight game (and loss) to the Huskies. Look for the Zags to take it out on the Cougers tonight as Bennett will try to slow this game to a crawl but will be unable to stop Morrison and Batista. Raivio will most likely sit out this game but it won't matter as the Cougers won't be able to keep up.

Georgetown +8' - The Hoyas have the frontcourt to keep the Illini working on both ends of the court. Backcourt advantage goes to the home team but this game should be close throughout and just see the number as being too many. See this game as being very close to the UNC and Xavier game for the Illini.

Jacksonville St +9 - Samford has not scored more than 52 points except against Div 7 Bryan. (Is Bryan a college or just one guy?). The Gamecocks have been able to score more than than is all games but against Vandy. And the 46 against Vandy would cover vs the high of 52. Samford has been projected to have a mid-level OVC team vs JacksonvilleSt's bottom of the pack OVC team, but at this point of the season, this is strickly a numbers-type play.

Tenn Tech -6 - Two different teams playing at two different levels so far this year. The Panthers havn't been able to score and the Golden Eagles haven't scored less than 72 since their opening game at Dayton. Can't see E.Ill being able to stay with TTech even on their home court. TTech by easy double digits.

GL to ALL