Thursday in the MAAC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
L-M at Siena

L-M is in for an ass-whipping as Siena coach Lanier is still seething over his team's poor performance in their last game vs Fairfield.

Prosper moves to PG for this game and an MRI revealed that Haddix's leg pain is just shin splints not a reaggravation of his stress fracture so he'll start.

But I'm having trouble pulling the trigger on either -9.5 1H or -17.5 for the game. Lean is to Siena but I'm going to...

PASS

Manhattan at Fairfield

This should be a hard-fought game between the top two teams in the MAAC. Fairfield has the size, Manhattan has the better ball handling. Both teams can shoot.

If you like Manhattan, you should probably wait I think you'll get a point or two.

If you like Fairfield or want to try for a middle, I'd take the line at PK.

My lean is to Fairfield but I'm going to enjoy the game and...

PASS

gl

- Jon

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
I'd like to hear what Stag, Bear and Box think about this one...but after a day of thinking about this game I've concluded that I think that Manhattan is the right side.

I'm not playing it but if I were I'd take Manhattan -1.

I like Fairfield better as a team but I think they might fold when they play a team as good or better than them...like they did at Duke...not that the Jaspers are in the same league as the Blue Devils...but Manhattan has proved that they can step it up by beating the Johnnies at the Garden...I think the Jaspers are better coached and have better ball handling skills and they'll pressure the Stags all night...plus Bridgeport isn't really much of a home court advantage for Fairfield.

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg