Thursday Info

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
vancouver......
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) -- Andrew Cassels will return to the Vancouver Canucks lineup Thursday against Anaheim after missing the last 20 games with a sprained right knee.

Cassels, 32, was leading the team with 11 points in 10 games when his skate caught a rut in the ice during a game Oct. 23 causing the injury. He started skating again last Friday and is expected to return as the team's No.1 center between wingers Markus Naslund and Todd Bertuzzi.

``I'm really happy with the way it feels today,'' Cassels said after Wednesday's practice. ``I feel a lot stronger on the ice, a lot more powerful than I did just three of four days ago and I felt confident making plays and passes.''

To make room for Cassels on the roster, the Canucks assigned Latvian winger Herbert Vasiljevs to the Manitoba of the AHL. They also recalled Russian center Artem Chubarov on an emergency basis to fill in for injured center Harold Druken, who sprained his right ankle against Colorado last Friday.

isles.....
The New York Islanders called up forwards Raffi Torres and Dave Roche from Bridgeport on Wednesday and sent down forward Juraj Kolnik.

canes.....
The Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday re-acquired physical defenseman Sean Hill from the St. Louis Blues.

The Hurricanes sent defenseman Steve Halko and a fourth-round pick in the 2002 draft to the Blues for the 31-year-old Hill, who played for Carolina from 1997-2000 before leaving via free agency.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Wigs I know this is not Thursday info but the Stars looked awful tonight, a little sluggish after returning from their road trip? Ottawa also played really well, should have stayed away from the "gut" play-

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
yep, way too many turnovers and ottawa seemed lot quicker. the game was close in second but then helenius forgot to get tough in front of the net and it went from there. zubov's absense on the PK and PP loomed as well.. my problem with betting the stars is still that they seem to always be overvalued like NJ and COL early in the season...they are looking better than earlier but again i dont know if they have the depth on D if a couple of guys go down...

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
Referees for Tonight

NAS/OTT- Peel & Rooney
CBJ/TB- Faucette & Zelkin
ANA/VAN- Jackson & Meier
BOS/PIT- Leggo & Joanette
STL/LAK- Angus & Heyer
TOR/NYR- Fraser & O Halloran
NYI/PHI- VanMassenhoven & Hasenfratz
SJ/CAL- Kimmerly & Shick
WAS/ATL- Kowal & Stewart

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Back after a week of off, hope this will help you make your mind on this game, i'm triing to do so myself
Not a complete analyse but time is short today, i'll be back later

NASHVILLE ALLOWING 2 GOALS OR LESS IN 31% OF ITS GAME PLAYING FOR 4-3 ATS (57% WIN) 3 GOALS OR MORE IN 68% OF ITS GAME PLAYING FOR 3-12 ATS (80% LOST)

OTTAWA SCORING 2 GOALS OR LESS-IN 45% OF ITS GAME PLAYING FOR 4-6 ATS (60%LOST)
3 GOALS OR MORE IN 55% OF ITS GAME PLAYING FOR 10-2 ATS (83% WIN)

--------------------------------------------Key numbers Nashville is allowing 2 goals or less in only 31% of its game BUT MORE THAN 3 GOALS IN 68% OF ITS GAME; WHEN OTTAWA IS SCORING MORE THAN 3 GOALS THEY HAVE A 83% WIN PERCENTAGE.
Ottawa after scoring five goals or more on the next game:
W5-4?L4-6 OVER
W6-2?W2-0 UNDER
W7-2?W4-1 PUSH
W6-3?W3-0 UNDER
W11-5?T1-1 UNDER
Ottawa doesn?t look like a team that will get hot on offensive for a long period. They do score goals but in the long run they will get back on their feet on the next game. I believe that has a lot to do whit Jacques Martin wanting to have a discipline squad when playoff tine comes.

Nashville lost its last two games by a score of 2-4. Nashville gave away 4 goals or more in two consecutive games twice this year; the result
L2-4
W5-4
L0-1 UNDER

L2-4
W6-4
L0-3 UNDER

Nashville was limited at 2 goals or less in its last 4 games.
Since the start of the season when this happened :
L1-4
T2-2
W1-0
L 3-4 OVER

L0-1
L2-4
W6-4 OVER

L1-3
L2-3
W4-1 PUSH

Looking back at the past games, i believe Nashville is due for a big night they came out of those off slump of 3
---------------------------------------------OTTAWA ALLOWING 2 GOALS OR LESS in 36% of its game playing for 6-1 ATS(85% win)
3 GOALS OR MORE in 63% of its game playing for 4-8 ATS(33% win)

NASHVILLE SCORING 3 GOALS OR LESS in 66% of its games playing for 2-12 ATS(85%lost)
3 GOALS OR MORE in 34% of its game playing for 7-0 ATS(100%win)

OTTAWA AWAY IS 4.41 GF and 3.16 GA
Nashville is 2.66 GF and 4.74 GA at home

Ottawa away fav is 5.25 GF and 3.25 GA
Nashville Home Dog is 2.83 GF and 2.00 GA

In the last 5 games Ottawa GF 3, Nashville 2.2 and defensive ott 3.6, Nash 2.40
That numbers 3.6 on defensive for Ottawa is not looking good; 6 goals at Atlanta, 4 in St-louis and Colorado.

They have allowed 3 goals or more in 4 of last 5 and in 5 of last 6. As mention before when allowing more than 3 goals they have a win ratio of only 33% and Nashville is 100% when scoring more than 3 goals.

Bet on MyBookie