Thursday MLB

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Yesterday could have been great or disaster just happy SF found a way.

******* Baltimore -115. X 6 *******

33 - 23

+870

I stay the course with the pro, I have had his services for 1.5 years and he?s been great, I didn?t share cause I wanted to see the track record, there will be lulls but if this season is like the last he will go on long winning streaks and nice rollls. I don?t waiver or second guess anymore I just roll with it and if I lose well it?s been fun but I wanted people to know that the history here even though only a short time has been good

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA

33 - 23

+870

I stay the course with the pro, I have had his services for 1.5 years and he?s been great, I didn?t share cause I wanted to see the track record, there will be lulls but if this season is like the last he will go on long winning streaks and nice rollls. I don?t waiver or second guess anymore I just roll with it and if I lose well it?s been fun but I wanted people to know that the history here even though only a short time has been good

Really appreciate your sharing. Thank you.

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
Amazing that the Giants somehow pulled that game out. In the last four innings, the d-backs got an extra-base hit from their lead-off hitter. Somehow, the Giants were able to escape major damage! Nice to win those kind once in a while!!!

GL today, BP!:toast:

jl39

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2011
I would cancel his services if I were you

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017

33 - 23

+870

Gonna need O's to score 10+. Pitching picking up where it left off yesterday. Got some time:00x11

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
They play the tribe this weekend.. ims staying the course no matter who he picks, better not be the Os

Hope not. Would take a steel sack to stay on them but you never know. Regardless, thanks for the info. and best of luck.

Bet on MyBookie