Thursday NCAA Hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
1-1-1 yesterday...Playing MSU on the first half line saved me as they pushed but lost the normal game line. Have gone against the Terps and they have burned me twice...

StBonnie -5 - Chicago State has lost their conference, have lost 3 of their top returners until the second half (or forever). While the Bonnies are not going to surpise anyone in the A10, they are about 2 feet taller than each of the Cougars. Still think the Bonnies are reeling since they "QUIT" on the season a few years back (don't even get me started on that), and this may be the opening to a new season that they need. A struggling team that is out manned and out sized.

Texas -18 first half - Look for Durrant to make his debut. Alcorn will be befuddled all game. Playing the first half since this line is over 15 for the game and I like the chalk.

Will be looking at the other games in the morning...

GL to ALL

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
adding

adding

Brown -1' - Bears will pack it in. Chips will turn it over. Bears win.

YSU +14 - Brown slowed it down on the Spartans yesterday but the home team did not show any brilliance on offense. Look for the 'guins to keep it close.

GL to ALL

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
thanks malt. i played bonny -2 second half based on your writeup and the -120 line. i wanted to take chi st (they still might cover) cause 78% of bets on bonny but if a team is that outmatched physically it doesnt matter. got mich st -14 and tx 1h -15. gluck and good call on the physical differences

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
1-1-1 yesterday...

Texas -18 first half - Look for Durrant to make his debut. Alcorn will be befuddled all game. Playing the first half since this line is over 15 for the game and I like the chalk.

Durant has not stood out in the 2 exhibition games.
Abrhams has been the man going 6-7 from 3 last game.
Young Texas team is not a very strong play here. I think they may be a little rough early.
Taking the 1stH UNDER 71.
Good Luck