Thursday NHL Forum Recap

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
A very interesting day on ice yesterday and I have to say what a pleasure it has been in the Madjack Hockey Forum this year.

Lots of sharing of info, angles and trends and none of the back biting and ego wars that can flare up so quickly when you get so many diverse people in one spot. This forum has continued to focus on one thing....Beating the MAN!!!

Congrats to all and a special welcome mat out to all the lurkers reading this. If you want to become part of this team, please feel free to post today. Let us know what's up with your local franchise or let us know what trend you have been following this year that has been consistent. The welcome mat is always out at Madjacks!

Thursday NHL Leaderboard
-------------------------------------------

skulldog....8-4...Interesting post yesterday that absolutely got our attention. Let us see more.

TexasBC6....3-0...Superb day Tex

Time To Make $$$...2-0...Including a nice +180 dog

Toronto-Vigilante...1-0...And now 3-0 since his sabbatical

Nick D...1-0...With a good +135 dog

spits...3-2...Never far from this board

Good luck Friday everyone,
S.I.I.M.U.
Tiger

AntGrad

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2001
Blackburn, UK
Thanks for the invite, Tiger, but I think I'll keep lurking and picking up the gems of info that you guys provide.....
smile.gif

My "local" team is the Manchester Storm in the UK, you see, so the info I maybe able to give may not be as useful as other peoples.

If I do manage to come up with a system or angle on things that works you can be sure that I'll be posting it.

In the meantime, a big thanks to all you brilliant cappers who provide a heck of a lot of info everyday, which is a task in itself to sort through and come up with stuff I think is relevant and will help my picks.

Keep up the excellent work!

Bet on MyBookie