Thursday NHL side/totals

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Didn't have time to post any other selections today, but I did play two side/total parlays and one straight bet that have not started yet. I'll update the ol' record later.

1) Parlay: Atlanta +1.5 goals/under 5.5 goals total(+245)

SJ is playing the second of back to back nights, I look for them to be a step slow tonight and perhaps take Atlanta lightly. I like the game to stay under, and it is much more likely that Atlanta will cover the spread if it does stay under.

2) Parlay: Vancouver -0.5/over 5.5 goals total(+283)

This is partly a play against whoever is in net for Montreal. It will either be their #3 or #6 (an 18 year old) goalie. Either way, I look for Vancouver to score some goals tonight. Combine that with Vancouver's propensity to give up a few themselves, and this parlay has merit in my opinion. I am laying the half goal and not playing the moneyline because if this goes over the total of 5.5, then the likelihood of a tie decreases.

3) Straight bet: LA/Chicago over 5 (-120)

Both of these teams are capable of putting up a fair amount of goals and Chicago has been clearing totals of five with regularity. With the possibility of Passmore in net for Chicago because of back to back games, I'll take the over.

GL and be smart out there! Input always appreciated.

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
smart plays Texas.
very smart.

think it would be smart to play the over in both Van. and L.A.

thanks for the tips.

Bet on MyBookie