Thursday night - Big Play

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
I'm surprised to see so many people on this board on K.C. this week because I hate asking a bad team to win for you and with the spread around 2.5 to 3, that's what's needed for a K.C. cover.

I love getting a Philly team who has won all 4 road games (and 10 of past 12) coming off a loss and pissed off and geared up to play a K.C. team who was happy to get the monkey off their back with their first win at home this year. I would be more worried about backing Philly if they were coming off a loss since few NFL teams seem capable of back-to-back peformances but with them coming off a loss, I look for them to dominate early and win easily. Last time they lost at home handily to the Raiders, they whipped off 3 straight wins. I watched Philly go into Seattle earlier this year and destroy them and expect a similar ending.

Too bad the game wasn't available in the Aces Gold contest :)

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
RE: above should have read

I would be more worried about backing Philly if they were coming off a "WIN" since few NFL teams seem capable of back-to-back peformances ....

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
now i feel in good co. with philly.

yes, i have complained about not having these thursday games available, but to no avail.

luckily, there seems to be enough good pickings this week to overcome that.

pep

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
according to wild bill, philly is 22-9-2 coming off a loss in which they also failed to cover. kinda hard to fight that.

Take Two ?

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Virginia
Good analysis, Cobra...I had the under and teased that with PHY for easy cover...
T2
smile.gif

------------------
"Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day".

Bet on MyBookie