MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Definitely Northwestern

Definitely Northwestern

This line is inflated because of what Minny did to Illinois last week. But here's a little known secret: Illinois is really, really bad (and this is coming from a U of I alum).

Illinois also had some costly turnovers or they would have been right in the game. There's no way I see Minny blowing out 2 Big Ten opponents in a row, they're just not that good. Also, I think the fine people of Minnesota are a tad distracted right now with that whole ALCS thing, can't imagine the Gophers are getting a lot of press and hype.

Northwestern also hung with Ohio St. at home and played Mich St. close on the road. Take the +16.5.

Also leaning towards V Tech. They've made a winner out of me every time I've bet them this year and I've got a strong desire to keep riding the wave. We'll see though.

Lefty Guns

bets sports
Forum Member
Sep 19, 2002
south fl
Johnny

Johnny

Northwestern is also god awful themselves. But they do seem to be showing some signs of life vs MSU and OSU. 16.5 to good to be true??, will have to invesitgate.

I'm on Va Tech, I have been riding them all year too, and the money train keeps on rolling tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg