Thursday Night NFL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Ron Mexico 07

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2014
Any thoughts on Thursday Night Football, Dallas @ Chicago, Dallas -3.5. With Dallas being 5-0 on the Road I have a hard time not laying the chalk on this one. That being said I've been wrong alot recently. Thoughts and wisdom por favor....

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Fake ass 5-0

Fake ass 5-0

Look at the opponents... they have played NOBODY. Combined record of those road wins 20-40! :eek: (12-36 if you take away SEA) They have one quality win ALL season, beating SEATTLE when the Seahawks were struggling. They are 1-3 vs teams with a winning record, and although CHI is not a playoff team, nor are they above .500, but they have the type of team that can beat DALLAS easily. I would NEVER lay points in this game, don't let that fakes ass record fool you. The next few weeks will show the "real" Cowboys as they will go 0-3 and can only escape ANOTHER 8-8 by beating the SKINS (who they already lost to at home) in DC. :facepalm:

My play:

CHI +11 & OVER 44 (7 pt Teaser)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shake N Bake

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 19, 2014
The Real Caesar's Palace
Look at the opponents... they have played NOBODY. Combined record of those road wins 20-40! :eek: (12-36 if you take away SEA) They have one quality win ALL season, beating SEATTLE when the Seahawks were struggling. They are 1-3 vs teams with a winning record, and although CHI is not a playoff team, nor are they above .500, but they have the type of team that can beat DALLAS easily. I would NEVER lay points in this game, don't let that fakes ass record fool you. The next few weeks will show the "real" Cowboys as they will go 0-3 and can only escape ANOTHER 8-8 by beating the SKINS (who they already lost to at home) in DC. :facepalm:

My play:

CHI +11 & OVER 44 (7 pt Teaser)

Then why the teaser?? :mj07:

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
Dallas around 2nd best passing team and Chicago 2nd worst defending the pass. I think Dallas puts up some big numbers but Chicago could keep it close if Cutler has a decent game.

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
I just looked it up...
Dallas #2 Offense Yds/Passing Attempt
Chicago #31 Defense Yds/Passing Attempt

I don't have a play yet but will be looking at some props which complement these stats.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg