Thursday pucks!

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
1-5 YTD, -6.10 units

Off to a stellar start. Certainly not gunshy after the weak first two days. Fade me!!! I'm starting to think it's what I should be doing!!!

Det -.5 (-130) - Philly hasn;t won at the Joe since 1988 (0-10-2) in that stretch. Will always look at the Wings when getting a decent price.

NJ -.5 (+100) - I guess I'm a sucker for punishment but give me the Devils again. Each of their first 4 games have had long rests in between and I think the back to back games may actually help them tonight.

Phx +.5 (+145) - Always love this spot for a road team. Rested last night in their hotel rooms and watched the Stars and Blues battle to a draw. Coyotes have always played well in Dallas (3-0-2 in the past 2 seasons) and Turco gets the start for the Stars.

Colorado -.5 (-160) - Steep price in my opinion considering the way the Avs have begun but Edmonton playing their 5th game in 8 nights and the wear began to show Tuesday against the Buds. Now have to travel to take on the Avs who were beat last Thursday in Edmonton.

Florida pk (+150) 2 units - Love this spot for the Panthers. Calgary coming home off of a successful road trip and possibly looking ahead to the Leafs on Saturday on HNIC. Cats are without Bure, Flames without Savard.

Fla/Cal Under 5 (+110)

Los Angeles -.5 (-150) - Ducks coming off of a tough draw at home last night against Boston. Now facing the Kings who should be up for their last home game before a 6 game in 11 day road trip which begins Saturday in Detroit.

Spits

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Nice writeups spits. It's obvious that you know your stuff and you will be successful in the long run this season. Good luck tonight.

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the comments Tiger, looking forward to upcoming 4 unit plays from you this season.

4-3 last night, -0.50 units

Colorado and Florida put us in the negative. I'll keep plugging along.

Spits

Bet on MyBookie