Thursday ugly bet

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
1-0 ytd here +4

Plays rated 1-5

At times this team is a train wreck, either they put it together tonight after a night off, or all the vows of making the playoffs and not being afraid of anyone once the playoffs start are just wishful boasting by a star whose glitter may not be sparkling so brite anymore...

:0corn

3 unit Lakers -10

:0074

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
Good luck HH , this is one of those games if I pass it up, most likely LA wins with flair by 13-15 points and I'm kicking myself knowing it was an obvious spot.... If I pound it, they win by 6-9 getting back doored.
Staying smallish here

:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Good luck HH , this is one of those games if I pass it up, most likely LA wins with flair by 13-15 points and I'm kicking myself knowing it was an obvious spot.... If I pound it, they win by 6-9 getting back doored.
Staying smallish here

:toast:

ha, I hear you on that! If they are who they claim they are now, they should roll tonight. Match up wise, they dominate.

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
ha, I hear you on that! If they are who they claim they are now, they should roll tonight. Match up wise, they dominate.

Exactly.

I'm no billionaire bettor, but I am a math guy, my major etc etc but who cares... On paper by all of my formulas this should cash in for us...
Will it :shrug:

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
Lakers win fairly easy...

But after the season they've had, honestly I was sitting at the sports bar here with 4 minutes left waiting to get back doored :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Great call - I decided to tail you on it at the last minute. I like math :0074

Cheers!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
Thanks guys.

I shouldn't watch Lakers games.....
The 1st half I was grumbling every time they just let Rubio run around like it was a playground game, then 2nd half ugh... I can watch just about anything, but the Lakers games always have me on tilt when I watch as it seems they could blow guys out & just keep letting them hang around and hang around.
:0002

Anyway good win, glad to help

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Thanks guys.

I shouldn't watch Lakers games.....
The 1st half I was grumbling every time they just let Rubio run around like it was a playground game, then 2nd half ugh... I can watch just about anything, but the Lakers games always have me on tilt when I watch as it seems they could blow guys out & just keep letting them hang around and hang around.
:0002

Anyway good win, glad to help

haha, that is funny - I watched only a few minutes of the game, but the first half I had almost the exact same comment - I said "What is Rubio doing, he's just running around like crazy in circles. Whenever I bet on the Wolves they can't hit a shot and now they look like they can't miss." Well, that was in the first quarter, before they recalled their true identity.