Thursday, where no lead is safe.

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
The Rangers outshot NYI 35-24, they out chanced them heavily. DiPietro stood on his head all game long yet the Rangers were still in the game. If Jagr's stick didn't break, the Rangers would've taken this one. Got to love a frustrated Rangers team in a rivalry on a home and home series to come out with the win

NYR (+105)

Thibault is back and ready to play. After shoddy goaltending from Caron and Fleury, I'm sure PIT will be happy to have a decent stopper back there. NJ put Mogilny on the 2nd line to generate more offense and they put 4 past FLA. The 4 day's off since their loss to TB will have given PIT time to prepare.

PIT (-115)

Garon let in 3 goals in the first but LA rallied to beat COL. Turco is a much better goalie obviously, but don't count out this LA team. LeBarbarra will solidify his spot as the teams number 1 tonight. The back to back isn't that bad and I don't count it as a negative for LA. In fact, after that come from behind win against COL, I think it'll do more good for LA than not.

LA (+135)

Who the heck is ATL to be giving such a nice line to the defending chumps. TB's moving of St. Louis to the third should wake him up and as a side-effect will give that line some speed finally. Garnett actually played okay for the most part in his last game (vs. TOR) but his D layed an egg. Against a quicker team with more talent, I just can't see that defense slowing anyone down. ATL's inability to score will continue as everyone waits for Ilya to take this team on his shoulders.

TB (-135)

4 Team Fav Parlay:
FLA (-230)
BOS (-170)
NAS (-245)
VAN (-245)

GL All

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
PIT is the worst team in the league. I can't believe I keep betting on them....

Adding:

PHO/VAN Over 6 (+110)

Bet on MyBookie