Thursday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cohanick

Tide Land
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
One day ill be back in Dixie!!!
Sorry for the delayed post. Going to start off with this following play for the night:

Oklahoma State -2.5 (big) 10*

Will post updated YTD results later on.

Good luck to all tonight.

On another note, i did go to Alabama and want them to win more than anything, but i will never forget what Syracuse's zone did to opponents last year. Its going to be extremely hard to overlook that aspect of the ballgame this evening. Sure Alabama has a better squad in probably more aspects than one, but defense does win games doesnt it. GL with your plays tonight.

Roll Tide

Cohanick

Tide Land
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
These Big East teams just know how to play great defense and they seem to trouble opponents out of conference. Its not enjoyable to watch IMO but it sure as hell wins big games.

With that said, i would load up on Syracuse.

GL to all tonight!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
Re: Thursday

Cohanick said:

On another note, i did go to Alabama and want them to win more than anything, but i will never forget what Syracuse's zone did to opponents last year. Its going to be extremely hard to overlook that aspect of the ballgame this evening. Sure Alabama has a better squad in probably more aspects than one, but defense does win games doesnt it. GL with your plays tonight.

Roll Tide

Zone doesn't matter a whole lot when you are 7 for 11 from 3 point range!!!

If Bama keeps shooting like that, they are gonna win biggie time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Howie

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Dallas, Tx
Cohanick said:
Hey man, i want Alabama to win big. Keep draining those three's. I was just making a simple observation

GL

lol. good luck to you. i am heavy on srycuse, so i am rooting against you. Bama is shooting lights out though!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cohanick

Tide Land
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
ROLL FAWKIN TIDE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love it when everybody and their entire families are on one side. Nice to see our boys stay in the tourney with a convincing win!!!!!!!!!!

GL !!!!!!

:toast: :thefinger :thefinger :drinky: :fingerc:

P

prft

Roll..................................................Tide....................... Your the Man.........

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg