Thursday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
One play jumps out of me today and it also has been generated as the top total play of the day. BTW my total system has been hitting at close to a 65% clip. I have watched both of these teams play their last couple of games. Boston definitely looks to have opened it up a little bit last game and is really crashing the net right now, they are playing with a more offensive approach and Dafoe is not playing as well as he was earlier in the year. I look for the Devils to try to focus more on offense tonight after a few poor outings on offense, Brodeur has not played well most of the season. I am playing the over in this game for even money.

Over 5 NJ/Bost +100

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
For those that are interested...... The other total that was generated by the system today was the under in the Tampa bay/Toronto game, I have not decided if I am going to play it yet.

Good luck

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
You might think this is crazy after Tuesday, but...a smallish play on:

OTT/CAR Un 5.5 (-125) .94 to win .75 Units
The stats would suggest OTT plays a lot more defensively at home. You would think the opposite would be true. Spits has a post on here somewhere about some of the trends in this matchup. Barrasso is in net and he has been solid. Lalime goes tonight and has given up a meager 2 goals in his last 3 starts with 2 shutouts, both at home. Under is 12-7 for CAR this year and a combined 21-14 for OTT and CAR. Over the last five games both teams only giving up right around 2 goals per game. OTT gave up 5 on Tuesday, but they were cruising. Why play D when you are up by 4 goals?? Anyway, I like the under in this one. Good luck all. On the year 43-22-3 +12.23 Units

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Sports Junkie nice job-

If you do not mind please post your plays in Sam's thread while I am out to keep the good karma going. He is on fire as we all know...... Be back Tuesday late afternoon..

Good luck-

Bet on MyBookie