thursday

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
the teams played one of the weakies games
of the pre season last year. the eagles won it 34-32 in the final seconds . one of the reason the score was so high was that neither side wanted to show the best of its strenghth defense to the other, because they would meet again during the regular season. another thing about that game is that the titans, who were playing a second game in five days didn't play eddie george, steve mcnair or jevon kearse while the eagles-the home team played their starters for the entire first half. score at the end of half philly 21 tenn 6said titans coach jeff fisher after that game, the bottom line was that we has a short week and the recovery time was not to my satisfaction. i wanted to see the young players those young player, however won the second half 26-13 after neil o'donnell left at qb for the titans in the first quarter , theywent with inexperienced billy volek and kevin daft behind center, while the eagles were using the experienced ron powlus in relief of donvan mcnabb in the second half . this year 's set up is alot different. the titans now have the extra prep timeand the advantage of having played two games to the eagle one they happen to have the home field , and more talent overall when push comes to shove. more of the talent will be on display this time.

going tenn here -the points

vandyman

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2001
nashville, tn, usa
Adding to your pick, which I am heavy on, is the fact that RB George and CB Rolle will play tonight. Titan starters are to play into the 3rd quarter....good luck!!

Bet on MyBookie