Waco, TX
2012 RECORD
SIDES 39-53-3
TOTALS 13-15-1
PARLAYS 3-7

Let's do this.

Washington +7 1 unit WINNER
Wash/Stan Under 48 1 unit WINNER

You can find trends to support both sides, but the Under should hit. I see the Tree in a let down spot after beating USC and Wash scoring just enough to hang close. 23-20 type game.

Good luck. :toast:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Nice job, JF. What are your thoughts on SMU/TCU? I lean SMU +17

That would be a safe bet at +17. SMU always plays TCU tough. Doesn't matter what the rankings are. I can remember times when TCU's only win of the season would come against SMU. Then SMU would beat TCU and then never win another game. The last time TCU covered a spread against SMU was 2008. Even the undefeated Rose Bowl team was behind at halftime.

I'm leaning towards the over. Since 2008, the totals have been 55, 53, 65, and 73. The only thing that worries me is that I'll bet the over and TCU holds SMU scoreless, but continue their own offensive struggles in the redzone.

Still thinking, but I see the line dropping. If the spread comes down to 15, I'm going to go with TCU.

Oh, and the rumors I heard about Line being injured seem to have been exaggerated. He's going to play from what I last heard.

Packers4Life

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
New Jersey
I know its 17 but if I had to bet this game I would go TCU I have watched 2 SMU games and Gilbert is awful. Good luck on yr plays !!!

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I know its 17 but if I had to bet this game I would go TCU I have watched 2 SMU games and Gilbert is awful. Good luck on yr plays !!!

That's true. I had no problem laying points to Kansas and Virginia. If TCU still had Waymon James and the offense didn't have turnovers, I'd say TCU by 24.

I missed the coach's show last night. I'm going to listen to the replay today. I can usually tell how the team will play by the way Coach Patterson sounds on the show.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
At what point does June Jones bench Gilbert and go with someone else? He's horrible. The kid was a stud in HS, but it hasn't transferred to college.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
At what point does June Jones bench Gilbert and go with someone else? He's horrible. The kid was a stud in HS, but it hasn't transferred to college.

I honestly believe Jones has checked out. He tried to leave last year, but Az St pulled the offer. Maybe he's trying to get fired.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
nice wins last night.

i hear lsu vs tcu at jerry world is a go. i'm pumped. LSU's record unbeaten OOC streak should be on the line, unless towson pulls one out saturday night. i hope i win the ticket lottery. would be a great game to attend.

good luck this week

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
nice wins last night.

i hear lsu vs tcu at jerry world is a go. i'm pumped. LSU's record unbeaten OOC streak should be on the line, unless towson pulls one out saturday night. i hope i win the ticket lottery. would be a great game to attend.

good luck this week

Really bummed about not getting the home and home. There was so much talk about TCU not getting the return game in Ft Worth and then Patterson saying he wouldn't have scheduled such a tough game leading into conference play.

We lose a great home game in our season ticket package now and will have to pay extra for the game. I have a feeling all future marquee games will be played at Jerry World.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I'll say the same thing I said before TCU played OU in 2005. I just hope it's competitive and no injuries.