Thursday's Picks ----- !!

pshaps

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Peoria, IL
Well.. I went 4-1-0 yesterday. Only if Witchita St. could of made one more basket I would have gone 5-0-0. Anyways here is what I have for today.

Villanova -4 [2 units]
(This team is amazing. There four guard set is very impressive and fun to watch. Cinci is also a pretty small team, which gives NOVA a huge advantage.)

Georgia +1 [1 unit]
(Beat South Carolina on the road already this year by 3. Playing at home only makes it tougher for South Carolina. Georgia coming off 3 straight loses needs to bounce back and I think SC is the team to do it.)

Western Kentucky -3 [1 unit]
(I had to think about this one for a little bit. Western Kentucky averages like 2 point victories on the road this year no matter who they play. However, Middle Tenn. St. is just really that bad of a team and I think Western Kentucky can handle a 3 point spread.)

New Mexico State +1.5 [1 unit]
(Something is up with this team. They have won 4 in a row. 2 of which you could call quality victories (at Pacific and at Utah St.). LA Tech is coming off a win at SIU. However, SIU has been playing like crap there last few games and really don't deserve much respect right now. New Mexico St. seems to have more credible wins lately and also has the home court advantage. They should take this one by 6 or more.)

Hofstra -pick [1 unit]
(Hofstra is 12-0 at home this year. Geroge Mason is a great team this year, but with Hofstra having the home court advantage I dont see them winning.)

*I may add a few more games later... but the games on tonight really do suck.

7-3-0 +4 units

Last edited:

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Liked your thinking on that Bradley game last night. Geo /Sc the first game seems like moons ago for the Dogs. Since then, they have won 3 of 9,lost L3,the first game was OT & no Humphrey and Mercer on the bench.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I made a mistake, in one place I look has Humphrey and Mercer out but a school release has them playing tonight. They only had to sit out one game.

pshaps

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Peoria, IL
thanks for response... yeah georgia is looking good for tonite with humphry and mercer playing.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie