D-Rays -129

back with some plays a little later...

Gl to all
MoeshY-13-

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
Just a quick question...how is it a freeplay parlay? I don't play parlays but was wondering how it was free.

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks RS. Hope you're doing well too. Looks like you had a great night with your two dog winners. It was a good night because I had Baltimore as a dog and you still had a great night even though we were against each other. Keep up the good work.

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
Thanks RS! Gl on your plays today too!

Covers - I thought you got banned like a week ago or something? just curious, but I guess you didn't. I had a couple hundred in freeplay money from winning contests so I just use small amounts of it at a time for parlays. The reason it's called "freeplay" is because it's free money you win from contests, you use it to wager on anything you want and you can't lose anything. Like if this parlay hits, I only win what the payout is. ex: it pays 3.5 to 1...say I lay $20 freeplay money, if it hits, I win $70, if it loses...I don't lose anything. Hope that clears it up for ya. The larger the payout, the less of the freeplay money I use since the odds of hitting it are slim and odds on it are big. The smaller the odds of the parlay hitting, usually I'll play those for a little more.

Nice hit on Balt. tonight and Gl on your plays for tomorrow!

Mister Covers

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2006
I understand, I was just curious or thought that maybe a certain book was offering some sort of special. Good to you as well.

Thanks RS! Gl on your plays today too!

Covers - I thought you got banned like a week ago or something? just curious, but I guess you didn't. I had a couple hundred in freeplay money from winning contests so I just use small amounts of it at a time for parlays. The reason it's called "freeplay" is because it's free money you win from contests, you use it to wager on anything you want and you can't lose anything. Like if this parlay hits, I only win what the payout is. ex: it pays 3.5 to 1...say I lay $20 freeplay money, if it hits, I win $70, if it loses...I don't lose anything. Hope that clears it up for ya. The larger the payout, the less of the freeplay money I use since the odds of hitting it are slim and odds on it are big. The smaller the odds of the parlay hitting, usually I'll play those for a little more.

Nice hit on Balt. tonight and Gl on your plays for tomorrow!

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
Thanks ROY! Glad we hit those two...hope the boys from NY can get it done for ya to close out that par!!

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
Thanks fellas! Good luck to you all tonight! Nice call on Det. Ted, I knew Mr. Rogers would get it done for us!

Corley - I'll have them posted by 6:45, and if I'm play the Zona game, I'll post it soon.

let's make some cash tonight boys! :SIB

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
ADDING:
If Bet...
1* Yankees RL -120
If Win...
1* Rockies +144

wager refunded because Yanks postponed

Last edited:

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Me neither. Turkeys left men on base in bottom half to boot. Oh well, stil lost of baseball left.

GL MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:00hour

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
Thanks Drew! hope your havin a good one today!

Let's Go Yanks! Rockies! D-Rays!!!!

D-Backs...your pathetic tonight...please do something...

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
2-1 on the night...it's not much...but finally a winning night...the last two nights had been rough...

Updated MLB Record:
2* 2-1
1* 102-84-4

be back in a little with some plays for tomorrow...

Bet on MyBookie