Time for unity.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
I can’t believe I haven’t voted in the early period before. Yesterday was my first time. No lines whatsoever… in and out. I don’t know why I’ve waited until election day in the past. I highly recommend to those of you haven’t tried it.

It dawned on me as I was walking out that I voted for two men —DJT and Steve Scalise— who have taken a bullet for their beliefs. Strange times in American politics, and while the country is more politicized than ever, it’s also more polarized than ever in that both sides loathe each other with a passion. don’t mean the politicians, Im talking about the public. I see it in here….. there’s legitimate loathing for those with opposing beliefs. I think it’s time that folks are able to calmly be on opposite sides of the same coin regardless of which candidate wins the presidential election, or in my opinion more importantly where the Senate and House stand after election day.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The Republicans tried to overthrow the results of the last election via a terrorist attack where people were injured and killed. The candidate you support is talking about going after "the enemy within" and you can't figure out why Democrats loathe Republicans?

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
The Republicans tried to overthrow the results of the last election via a terrorist attack where people were injured and killed. The candidate you support is talking about going after "the enemy within" and you can't figure out why Democrats loathe Republicans?
Yes, I do not understand why our populous hates each other over political leanings. It’s something that just doesn’t make any sense to me.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
you equate people who are voting for a different party than you to members of a terrorist organization? Don’t you see how ridiculous that is?
Trump supporters attacked the seat of our government to keep them from confirming the vote on January 6th 2021. People died. Police officers were injured. They vote for a different party, but they also committed an atrocity that you can try to ignore but it's now part of MAGA history, whether you like it or not.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Trump supporters attacked the seat of our government to keep them from confirming the vote on January 6th 2021. People died. Police officers were injured. They vote for a different party, but they also committed an atrocity that you can try to ignore but it's now part of MAGA history, whether you like it or not.
Call sort a group of people rioted What does that have to do with the 150 million other non democrats who didn’t riot? Paint with a brush much?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Call sort a group of people rioted What does that have to do with the 150 million other non democrats who didn’t riot? Paint with a brush much?
Your vote is for the guy that coordinated that attack on our country. You should be ashamed of yourself and so should everyone voting for that shitstain. How anyone that served our country can support Trump after what he did is hard to fathom, but the brainwashing from Fox News and right wing social media has convinced you guys it was all overblown. Gross.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Your vote is for the guy that coordinated that attack on our country. You should be ashamed of yourself and so should everyone voting for that shitstain. How anyone that served our country can support Trump after what he did is hard to fathom, but the brainwashing from Fox News and right wing social media has convinced you guys it was all overblown. Gross.
Coordinated? Come on that’s unhinged nonsense. 🤣🤣🤣

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Coordinated? Come on that’s unhinged nonsense. 🤣🤣🤣
Sad you find it funny. Trump encouraged suckers like you to do his dirty work. Over 1,000 have been convicted. Maybe you were too smart to go to jail but if you vote for him, you're the problem. I know you aren't capable of understanding this but voting for a fascist that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're a useful idiot.

Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Yes, I do not understand why our populous hates each other over political leanings. It’s something that just doesn’t make any sense to me.
probably also doesn't make sense to you that 40 of 44 former trump cabinet members aren't voting for him. or, for some odd reason, his vice president. just gonna remain a huge mystery to you.

the rest of us can see the obvious... that donald trump doesn't belong anywhere NEAR the oval office.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
probably also doesn't make sense to you that 40 of 44 former trump cabinet members aren't voting for him. or, for some odd reason, his vice president. just gonna remain a huge mystery to you.

the rest of us can see the obvious... that donald trump doesn't belong anywhere NEAR the oval office.
The people you list have a different opinion than I do on this. I do not have any issue with anyone voting the direction they think will be most beneficial to themselves as an individual or to the country as a whole, and I struggle to comprehend how anyone would hate someone simply because they’re voting for another party.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The people you list have a different opinion than I do on this. I do not have any issue with anyone voting the direction they think will be most beneficial to themselves as an individual or to the country as a whole, and I struggle to comprehend how anyone would hate someone simply because they’re voting for another party.
40 of 44 former cabinet members won't recommend Trump. Apply that to any other facet of life or business and you'd stay away.

Reactions: kickserv

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Not about the party. It's the person.

Reactions: Smitty

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Portnoy gets it

“I don’t care at all. People can vote for whoever they want in this country. How somebody votes will never change my opinion of a person. I’m voting the other way but to each their own,” Portnoy wrote

It's easy to dismiss it all as just having a difference of opinion when you're the ones backing the side that tried to overthrow the government and just want everyone to forget it ever happened.

Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
It's easy to dismiss it all as just having a difference of opinion when you're the ones backing the side that tried to overthrow the government and just want everyone to forget it ever happened.
I don’t want you to forget anything. I’m not interested in other people changing their perspectives on my account. You do you. I have close friends who are oddly liberal, and I have closefriends who are insanely conservative. I recommend you guys give that a try.

Bet on MyBookie