Time to Start

GrizzFan

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2006
Been lurking and picking up a few winners as well as playing my own. Time to be accountable and help whenever possible.

Arkansas Little Rock +2.5 (played last night) Winner
Purdue -3.5 (played last night) Loser
Citadel -1 :scared Winner
Az. St -1
Fullerton -6.5

Saw UALR in Memphis against the Tigers and they looked pretty good. Despite the difference in talent levels, they played them closer than most thought. Back in conference, I'll take the points.

Think the return of Hummels and the poor conference start is enough to keep Purdue focused and earn the cover.

Can't believe I'm laying a point on the road with Citadel but Furmans two wins are over Emory and Berry College. Where's Berry College?

Good luck

Last edited:

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Yea sumthin is definitely not right in that Cit game! I dont get it. :shrug: I took em anyway at a Pick :mj06:

GL :toast:

GrizzFan

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2006
wtf parlay,,,

Purdue -4 (-120)
Minn U125 (-120)
SD U129 (-120)
Boise +8.5
AZ St -1
C of C -2
Citadel -1

1 wins 80

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Been lurking and picking up a few winners as well as playing my own. Time to be accountable and help whenever possible.

Arkansas Little Rock +2.5 (played last night)
Purdue -3.5 (played last night)
Citadel -1 :scared

Saw UALR in Memphis against the Tigers and they looked pretty good. Despite the difference in talent levels, they played them closer than most thought. Back in conference, I'll take the points.

Think the return of Hummels and the poor conference start is enough to keep Purdue focused and earn the cover.

Can't believe I'm laying a point on the road with Citadel but Furmans two wins are over Emory and Berry College. Where's Berry College?

Good luck

GL Grizz!! Im big on Purdue and Citadel also!

Emory is in ATL and Berry is in NW Georgia. Are both D1? I was thinking Emory was D3.

GrizzFan

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2006
Get lucky with Citadel but come up just short with Purdue. Had Purdue 2nd half but didn't post so it won't count.

Adding:

Fullerton -61/2
Arizona St -1

Bet on MyBookie