Tip on Sat. 9th at Oak Tree

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I was at a fundraiser last week and spoke with the owner of a horse who said his hide was ready to win. He stopped short of proclaiming it a "lock", and that peaked my attention even more. I've done the usual looking around, and havent seen anything exceptional...one way or the other. Maybe someone here can help out.

The race is Sat., tje 9th at Oak Tree Santa Anita. He horse is a 2 yr. old amed "BACKBACKBACKGONE".
He has already won a stakes race at Hollywood but as most 2yr olds, its tough to call. One problem is the race has only 6 entered, so odds will be short no matter what.

What do you see?

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
BBBG is the fastest horse in the race...on any dirt track he might be a lock, but on this new "pro-ride" surface, speed doesn't hold well.....if he doesn't get pressured he can go wire-to-wire, but IMHO, he's vulnerable.

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
9TH AT THE TREE

9TH AT THE TREE

ML FAV AT 2/1 WITH TOP JOCK- BEJARANO. I'LL BE BACK LATER WITH MY PICK FOR THE RACE !!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Thanks guys....

This race is certianly not one to make any money on, wtih the likely chalk being in a very short field. But then again, how much are you willing to send out trying to beat the fav?

This is shaping up like a small wager, buy a drink, have dinner and forget it.