titans/ravens

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
i'm taking titans - 3

i realize that the titans beat the raven only 13-10 with the help of some penalties on the final drive to win... and i realize, as a life long giants fan, that kerry collins played a horrible game against the ravens in ts SB 6 years ago.. but i dont think either situation is relevant to the game this weekend.

i think most people are overlooking a titans team that had the best record in the nfl. the ravens to me are bullies.. they beat up on teams less physical than them and once they get a lead, they snowball it and it becomes a domination by game's end., however, when they play against teams as physical as them, they dont seem to be able to close the deal.

i came to this conclusion after watching the steelers beat them twice, and the giants physically dominate them. I am going to assume that the titans can beat them again based on this , and the fact that they are at home, rested, and rejuvenated ( minus mawae) and will play against a rookie qb.

offensively the ravens have not been impressive at all, so as long as the titans dont turn it over deep inside their own territory, and as long as ed reed doesnt return an int for a td, the titans win easily, similarly to how they handled the steelers a few weeks ago .